First Aid $129, CPR $69, Oxygen $99
- The normal First Aid course Including CPR, Provide First Aid and basic emergency life support is $129. Every Sunday 9am (1 day) Finish time depends on student ability. Valid 3 years. Held at 14/121 Shute Hbr Rd Cannonvale
- Normal First aid refresher including CPR is $129. start any day by arrangement. Complete the at home course work. Compete a written exam and practical
- Complete CPR in about 2 hours, for $69. Valid for 1 year. Sundays 9am
- Complete Oxygen in about 2 hours for $99 or $169 when added to 1st Aid
- Take away the assignment and complete first aid even quicker . Course is at 14/121 Shute Harbour Road Cannonvale near Bunnings
Provide first aid (HLTAID003)
Topics from strokes to diabetes. We are flexible with the delivery. Combine this with Oxygen for $169. Needs to be renewed every three years
Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) (HLTAID001)
This course provides the skills to recognise and then manage a casualty who is unconscious and is not breathing. CPR is a lifesaving technique which can sustain life until an ambulance arrives. We recommend, in line with Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines, that CPR skills are recertified every 12 months.
Provide basic emergency life support (HLTAID002)
This course will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to recognise and respond to life-threatening emergencies, including managing the unconscious casualty, performing CPR, controlling bleeding and managing other life threatening situations. It is suitable to both people in workplaces and members of the public who want to be able to manage an emergency first aid situation.
Administer oxygen in an emergency situation (PUAEME003C)
Covers set up of equipment, its use and care. care of the patient and effects of oxygen.